Here is a demo of the tool from creator Ken Soh.
Let us check out this Open source automation option.
TagUI is an open-source, cross-platform, command-line RPA tool that allows you to automate your desktop web, mouse, and keyboard actions easily.
The automation software uses “human language” like Command line syntax to build your workflows. So, you can automate with “language” like this:
Here are some key features:
- Human readable code – can be written in 20 languages
- Screen-based automation possible using computer vision
- Basic and Pro UI Steps – there is a cheat sheet
- Can integrate with AI/ML using API calls, Python
- Live mode for development and debugging. See outputs as you type
- Simple installation: Just unpack and run
- Automate Chrome in visible/invisible mode
- Chrome extension for recording web actions
- Python & R integration for big data / AI / ML
How does it compare to other RPA?
Tag UI has some advantages when to compared to other mainstream RPA tools:
- Cross-platform works on Windows, macOS, Linux
- $0 to use, under Apache 2.0 open-source license
- Headless, runs in the background – you can continue using the computer uninterrupted.
With, TagUI you can also create the automation in Python with Python RPA.
If you like to try out Tag UI , let us check out a few resources to get you started.
J Bot Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1n_P6zyRA4D3o7OIcdSl2Q
Like to know more about about Tag UI? Let us know in comments below. 👇
Last Updated on 4th March 2021