A dozen RPA tools to consider in 2020.
- Automation Anywhere: A2019 with easy to use IQ bot. The best tool for 2020!
- UiPath: Great Roadmap. Losing steam a bit, like to see better delivery in 2020.
- Blue Prism: Slow and steady. Great FY 19. Hopefully will see Decipher in 2020.
Subjective, based on reports and discussion with people
- WorkFusion: Continues to be the tool to beat for AI/ML. Great features.
- Pegasystems: Solid attended bots. Ramping up on unattended.
- EdgeVerve: Check out Assist Edge. Hearing people implement this.
Key players are a must-watch.
- Microsoft: Big fish, all RPA is based on Msft tech. Interesting take with APIs & AI.
- SAP: Roadmap to add RPA to AI-based automation. Expect lots of action.
- Appian: Interesting to watch. May add low code RPA based on Jidoka.
Open Source 3
- Tag UI: Backed by Singapore AI. Added Python RPA. Fairly active.
- Robin: Language for RPA backed by Softmotive. Seeing quite a bit of action.
- Open RPA: A good take at creating RPA w/ Workflow foundation (like UiPath)