Start well on your RPA initiative with a great RPA Pilot (or POC).
Great results in Pilot provides more visibility to the senior executives. Equally, poor pilots could slow down or seven stop the Automation initiative. It all starts with selecting the right process.
My quick checklist for a Pilot process:
- A low number of exception paths
- Provides quick cost savings and benefits
- Not much audit involvement
- Not very critical for the organization
- Visible in the organization so that that people take note of the results
Now, we also have a database of processes that are fit for RPA based on what others have done. It is advisable to choose an initial process from these set of processes.
Last Updated on 26th August 2019